I have a Jewel Rekord 800 80x35x45.

I currently hav in my tank

1 betta male and 4 females
4 corys
2 rams
5 cardinals

Was thinking about some peacock gobys

What do you think :)

Please remove or seprate the male betta from the females - they may be getting on for the moment but the male can and will turn on the female

Please remove or seprate the male betta from the females - they may be getting on for the moment but the male can and will turn on the female

Ok will do was told that was ok by my lfs. apart from that what bout my stocking

oh and thanks for the advice :good:

you need to increase the amount of females aswell - females will also kill each other in numbers of 4-6 or less , try and add a couple more females bettas

then maybe some rasboras of some sort

Agree with what has been said above, male and female bettas shouldnt ever be kept together except when breeding and even then only for very short periods.

Remove the male and maybe get him a small 4/5 gal if its feasible and he would be fine in that on his own, add a few more female bettas to minimise any aggression issues.

Add another 2 corys to take number to 6 then its up to you, personally another type of shoaling fish would look nicer such as rasboras as already mentioned or harlequins

Andy

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back