Buying Online - Northern Ireland

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

JamieBailie

Fish Crazy
Reaction score
Hi, No LFS near me have the Fish/Invertibrates that i'm looking for.

I live in Northern Ireland and most online fish stores seem to be based in mainland UK, Would it be fair on the fish to have them shipped across the pond? And how do invertibrates cope with the postage stress as I have never kept any before.

Many thanks

Thanks, But that website is pants, Not only the functionality, But they dont have what i'm after :)

I've been at Grosvenor a few times, I'm looking for invertebrates, I like the red clawed blue crayfish, Alough some resources say they are fine with fish and others say they will bother/eat smaller fish. Also things like colourful shrimp and other strange creatures. I'm not that informed on them so sorry if that sounds strange. :)

Well believe it or not I went to Pets At Home in Bangor and there was a big sign "NEW Electric Blue Crayfish"
The crayfish I was looking for, It's amazing how things like that happen as they didn't have them last week. I then went to Jollyes and they had them too!!
£6.99 at pets at home with a 7 day return if it dies. The girl there seemed to know what she was talking about.

My new tank is almost cycled and everything seems OK with my tests, So i'll be getting one of the crayfish probably next week. They are very intresting to watch and makes a nice change. At Jollyes they had the crayfish in with some larger fish, And they didn't seem to bother the fish at all.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back