Bumblebee Goby

April FOTM Photo Contest Starts Now!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to enter! 🏆

omgoodness they're doing so well!
They look amazing! I love the black and yellow against all that green...with the pop of red from the shrimp!
Just love this tank!

They are starting to be cheeky at feeding, I use tweezers to put the food into the tank and a few have learned that they can get fed faster if the come to the top and take it instead of waiting near the bottom.

Last edited:
sHQWFzJ.jpg

So we had a bit of a prune, I took out almost half the plants, now I have spares I need to start a new tank.

qSWVt0Q.jpg

Zippy and one of the girls doing their best to keep the Bumblebee Gobys in live food.
6ix3wPJ.jpg

Last edited:
I remolded it a bit. Im going high tech even getting a CO2 setup.
And I got a new light
Light Aqua One Fluro GrowT8 2x18w tubes( Sunlight )

After the strip down
VTtK79V.jpg

a bit over 3 weeks latter.

wU8KUar.jpg

xUjuVmC.jpg

drSS9Dz.jpg

BCvgfOu.jpg

vtWgrav.jpg

fMYMw80.jpg

Who needs plain old green leaves? must be doing something right.
Vy61U1d.jpg

FzM5eUD.jpg

Green and Red carpet anyone?
The Rotala is sending out runners, It think it will make a great carpet when it mixes in with the micro swords and Monte Carlo,

rXPcFFd.jpg

XCi07vC.jpg

Memo to self.
Speak to 10 over fed lazy Bumblebee Gobys about the Endler fry population and why they are not eating them fast enough.

Warning to members thinking of keeping male and female Endlers in the same tank.

2 happy healthy female Endlers can produce more fry than 10 Bumblebee Gobys can eat especially if they also have red cherry shrimp to eat and you sometimes feed them like I do.

I feed my Gobys and Endlers live black worm once a week, I make sure the the Red Cherry Shrimp and 1 m and 2 f Endlers and fry are well fed with quality flake and lots of veggies and Pure Spirulina Powder. I figure as long as the live food in the tank the Gobys are eating is healthy and well fed they will be fine.

Last edited:
Its almos time to think about pruning, In a month or so.
vHvq1W5.jpg

JA6bPkx.jpg

I think Im doing something right.
KXF4kXa.jpg

Last edited:

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back