Bumblebee Catfish Free To Good Home

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Zarkon

Reaction score
I have x1 bumblebee catfish which I'm willing to give free to a good home if collected from central Manchester

Quantity for sale: x1

Reason for Sale: Closing down my tank due to lack time for maintenance with my new job

Delivery or Collection: Collection only please

Sales price: FREE to good home

Postage & Packaging: N/A

This little guy is only about 2inches long and full grown. Your not going to end up with a monster in your tank! It's about 1 and a half years old and hasn't grown at all in the past 12months. It's mouth is not bigger than 1cm so your fish aren't going to disappear inside the catfish. I kept it with Endlers without any problems what so ever. It will eat small fry which is great for stopping your tank over populating. I still had some fry which would hide in the plant life and become fully grown. These are very interesting catfish swimming in loops around your tank and very playful in bubble jets. Currently my last fish in a 80L tank so wanting a good home so I can start closing it down.

Photograph: None at present

Central Manchester. Granby Row. Just off Princess Street.

Have you been granted permission to use these fish photos in your sale, given you have said they are not your own fish?

Anyone can google for images of any of the species you are offering for sale once you properly identify it (see below). However, a buyer will be far more interested in seeing photos of the actual fish you are advertising, they are then seeing the fish that they might buy.

Another issue here is that there are several Microglanis catfish species, several Pseudomystus species and several Microsynodontis species all have the horribly ambiguous common name "Bumblebee." Some of these are far less community friendly than others, you really should get a proper ID from ichthyologists on the PlanetCatfish site with good quality photos of the catfish in question.

Please remove these photos and either use none, or get photos of your fish and get them uploaded. Thankyou for your cooperation and understanding.

hi if your prepared to post, i would take it off your hands if you cant find someone local to you
lyndon

Sorry I am not willing to post. I've seen too many articles that state the posting of fish is cruel and at massive risk to the fishes health.

Thank you for your interest and if you are available to collect please do get in touch.

hi if your prepared to post, i would take it off your hands if you cant find someone local to you
lyndon

If the above falls through is be happy to give this a home in my 160l tank :)

Most reactions

trending

Back