Build An Algae Scrubber

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Zikofski said:
do you use external pipe if so you can get a tap from ebay
Yes it has an external pipe. I was worried about adding a tape. (Worried about more leaks) lol. The misses wont be happy if i soak her carpet again. Lol

okay looks like i may need to do something like this soon too, i seem to be having high nitrate problems now too over 100ppm in a week, altho i was adding nitrate as part of my Fert dosing i have now removed that part from my dose but i am still seeing high nitrate, so i wondered did you manage to fix that leak? and have you had any luck with this also is the scuba situated above the tank or bellow the tank?

Zikofski said:
okay looks like i may need to do something like this soon too, i seem to be having high nitrate problems now too over 100ppm in a week, altho i was adding nitrate as part of my Fert dosing i have now removed that part from my dose but i am still seeing high nitrate, so i wondered did you manage to fix that leak? and have you had any luck with this also is the scuba situated above the tank or bellow the tank?
Ive got algae growth. So that part is work8ng just need to wait and see if it affects my nitrates. Mine is situated so my over flow pipe from my algae scrubber is slightly above the glass on my tank. So the water can run straight back into the tank.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back