Reaction score
i currently have a 125l tank with

4 bronze cories
1 albino rainbow shark
8 cardinal tetras
5 rummynose tetras
5 harlequins
1 platy

before people say anything, the shark and the corys get along smashing and are always playing with each other. The shark is tottally non aggressive except sometimes he chases them when they get in the way of food.

im planning to add 2 or 3 bn plecs, after that, will i have any more room for bronze cories? I would only like bronze cories as they are my favourites, do people think that that is wierd? If i do have room, please can you say how many? My cories are already quite active but i would like to make them more active with a larger shoal :D

thanks

Will

They can get up to 3 inches.
BN plecs do compete with the bottom feeders and will be larger than the cories.

BN Plecs are herbavores and Corys are omnivores. While they do eat some of the same foods, I keep them together and do not find that they starve each other. But mine do not lack for food often.

I will let someone else address the size of the tank.

As far as smashing sharks are concerned, if the shark chases them, then they are smashing in the wrong direction. Corys have no defenses so having them with fish that can hurt them and do chase them is like you sleeping with the enemy. It is a PTSD senario. That is the opinion of this Cory aficionado and of most Cory phobes, I think.

Most reactions

trending

Back