Brillys 48 X 18 X 24 Reef

April FOTM Photo Contest Starts Now!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to enter! 🏆

Wow, great pics!

Like the stand project on last pic (like the wee doggie too :lol: )

Ch4rlie said:
Wow, great pics!

Like the stand project on last pic (like the wee doggie too
laugh.png
)

As for Chester (the dog lol) I think he was after a spray aswell, he was once all black! haha

Beautiful pics and tank! Like the stand and the doggy :wub:

Looks lovely. I need to go over to the dark side some day, my dad wants a Nemo
laugh.png

508 said:
Looks lovely. I need to go over to the dark side some day, my dad wants a Nemo :lol:
Join us! Membership is free, the tanks arent though lol ps its a clownfish! Haha

Brilly91 said:

laugh.png
Join us! Membership is free, the tanks arent though lol ps its a clownfish! Haha

lol I know but they may as well label clownfish Nemo in stores as that's what everyone calls them
tongue2.gif

508 said:

laugh.png

lol I know but they may as well label clownfish Nemo in stores as that's what everyone calls them
tongue2.gif

Nope only people who dont know what they are talking about do it :p

Love the re-scape, thats what I'm talkin about. I am a zoa man so pleased to see some beauties in there.
I have a Boyu/JAD/Aqua one skimmer and I just uprated the pump on it to much higher lph and with a bigger impeller and to be fair it does the job just fine, very quiet. Why do you want to upgrade?( sorry only just read this thread) .

372xp said:
Love the re-scape, thats what I'm talkin about. I am a zoa man so pleased to see some beauties in there.
I have a Boyu/JAD/Aqua one skimmer and I just uprated the pump on it to much higher lph and with a bigger impeller and to be fair it does the job just fine, very quiet. Why do you want to upgrade?( sorry only just read this thread) .

Sorry for the late reply. Ive tried time and time to get it skimming consistently and it just doesnt do the job for me.

If you like zoas ive got a nice little update coming very soon just waiting on them to stop sulking! lol

wow stunning tank love it you may have just tempted me to go marine some time in the future way into the future but wow stunning and that picture  

absolutely stunning

Zikofski said:
wow stunning tank love it you may have just tempted me to go marine some time in the future way into the future but wow stunning and that picture  

absolutely stunning

Z - Guess you think this is stunning since you said that 3 times :lol:

Brilly - nice one 
good.gif

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back