Blue Phantoms And Zombies?

April FOTM Photo Contest Starts Now!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to enter! 🏆

Moolly

Reaction score
So I'm thinking about merging tanks. But the main thing I'm worried about is how my L70 Zombie pair and my L128 Blue Phantom males are going to get on together. I also have 2 L260's, although they aren't very big at the moment - the largest is barely 2 inches. At the moment they are all very sociable and have never shown any aggression towards current tankmates. So if anyone has any experience with a similar situation, or if anyone has any useful suggestions -  would really appreciate it!

I can't provide you with any advice related to the L70 plecos since I've never owned one but I've raised several pleco species together before (including L128s and L66s) with very limited aggression, if any.  I'd say try placing them together (assuming your tank is large enough) and keep your eyes open for wounds and damaged fins.  These can obviously be signs of territorial disputes.

Yeah trial and error is probably what I'm going to go for - I'll just have to keep my fingers crossed! Especially as my L70's are my favourite and I can't find anyone who sells them, just have to hope nothing happens to them!

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back