Black Quartz Gravel For Sale

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

ChilliPepper

Fish Gatherer
Reaction score
Equipment make/model/size: A large quantity of black quartz gravel for sale. Think the bag was 20kg originally, but some will have been lost along the way, so it's a bit under 20kg. READY WASHED which is always a bonus.

Quantity for sale: I can separate into smaller quantities if needed, or it can all go in one lot.

Reason for Sale: Not needed as I changed to sand.

Delivery or Collection: Willing to post smaller quantities, the full lot would need to be collected though I think.

Sales price: Offers

Postage & Packaging: Open to discussion

Photograph:

5856134699_dac68df613_z.jpg

5856692832_c65fcf7f09_z.jpg

In my old tank

5681069999_eba8e637eb_z.jpg

5674803547_a02cc3d0dc_z.jpg

5307243743_3215026423_z.jpg

All negotiations and questions must be posted in this sales thread and NOT by PM.

Communications may only be taken to PM once the sale and price has been agreed upon on the open forum and payment/collection details need to be given.
The agreement of the time and date of collection or postage, or confirmation that items have been posted should also be posted in the thread.

Please refrain from commenting unless you are interested in more details or are interested in buying.
If you suspect any foul play, please use the report button and the moderating team will deal with all reports.

By posting on this forum you are deemed to have agreed with and accepted the rules set out above. Please be aware that not using the form above will result in your topic being deleted.

You still have this? How small are the pieces? Is it pea gravel size or smaller or larger?

I'm interested, but the amount depends on the size of the bits! :)

Ok, well I'm flexible about the amount, so how about saying 15kg total and we can divide it up when it arrives?

Chilli, have you any comments? ;)

Hey :fun: Do you want to share postage i.e I post just to one of you and you sort it out between you?

I'm going to the p.o. tomorrow so i'll take it with me and get it weighed, as no idea how much the postage will be.

Is that OK?

Yes we don't live far from each other so we'll share postage and sort it out at this end. I suspect courier would be cheaper than RM. Someone in weezawoo's thread mentioned a courier...might be worth looking into?

Yes we don't live far from each other so we'll share postage and sort it out at this end. I suspect courier would be cheaper than RM. Someone in weezawoo's thread mentioned a courier...might be worth looking into?

I have used a courier before when I bought some fish off someone. I arranged and paid for the courier my end, and they collected the fish and brought them to me.

Not sure how else it works really? I don't live near any depots, I live right in the country :lol:

www.parcel2go.com

Put in weight and dimensions and it gives you a price. I don't know about Craig but I'm happy with 2 day service rather than next day...

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back