Black Moor Problem

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

interpet123

Fish Crazy
Reaction score
Hey all, my black molly looks happy, it's just that when it stops swimming, his head faces the bottom of the tank and his tail faces the top, so basically the whole fish tilts forward. But when he is swimming, he is absolutely fine!!?? :S Wondering what it was and what i could do about it!? Thanks alot, Alex :)

Hey all, my black molly looks happy, it's just that when it stops swimming, his head faces the bottom of the tank and his tail faces the top, so basically the whole fish tilts forward. But when he is swimming, he is absolutely fine!!?? :S Wondering what it was and what i could do about it!? Thanks alot, Alex :)

possible swim bladder problems... despite the name im no expert on them though :blush:

lol, thanks anyway
Why is this post in Coldwater fish? Mollies are tropical. You would be better off reposting this in Livebearers or Emergencies rather than Coldwater fish.

I agree with previous comment that it could be swimbladder problems. However you will get more and bettter replies posting in Emergencies

As i posted on the other topic.

Sounds to me like Swimbladder problems, Have a little google :good: Try not feeding for a few days and monitor him.

i also asked my lfs for advice, and i am gonna stop feeding him for 2 - 3 days, then from then on i shall start feeding them sinking food!! Thanks for everyone's advice

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back