Black molly female hiding

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

AmandaHoaglan

Reaction score
I moved the black molly back into the main tank from the breeder box I had her in and now she is hiding behind the filteration sysrum and the heater. Why is she doing that?

Attachments

• 20170323_144457.jpg
    20170323_144457.jpg
    539.3 KB · Views: 252
She's probably stressed/scared. Give it time and I think she'll be fine. Are the other picking on her? Has she been eating alright?

She's probably stressed/scared. Give it time and I think she'll be fine. Are the other picking on her? Has she been eating alright?

We have all females in our tank except possibly the catfish but all the others are all live barering fish two mickey mouse platties on of which was the baby to the other. One Dalmatian molly whom seams to chance the others and the black molly i have been posting about so it would be a a total of four fish but I put enough food in for all to eat and the shrip pellit for the catfish but our dalmation molly seams to chance him or her off of it and ends up eating it her self

We have all females in our tank except possibly the catfish but all the others are all live barering fish two mickey mouse platties on of which was the baby to the other. One Dalmatian molly whom seams to chance the others and the black molly i have been posting about so it would be a a total of four fish but I put enough food in for all to eat and the shrip pellit for the catfish but our dalmation molly seams to chance him or her off of it and ends up eating it her self

Our black molly has come out of hididng now

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back