black mollie acting weird

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
Follow my sig on diseases. I think she/he may have had clamped fins and now has gotton fungus (is it cottony?) if its just spots thens its probably ich...either way follow my sig ;) Good luck

If the white stuff looks fuzzy then she probably has acquired some type of fungus. Look it up on the web and you might could find treatments for it. :-( I'll look also and report back if I find anything. ;)

Well, if she dies, then they obviously die. How pregnant do you mean? How much time left until you think she will release?

no can you explain to me the salt treatment, i'll try anything to save her and fry
i think she'll pop any day now or a week how does body fungus start and why??? :unsure:

well i kno this isn't the time to ask for advice but how do u kno she's pregnant? I can't see my black mollies gravid spot. But I'm sure she's read to pop. A very large Round belly. Either that or it's dropsy.

:D Here is the instructions for a salt treatment:
Add 1 teaspoon of salt for each gallon of your infected fish(es) tank. Add the same amount of salt that night and 2 times again the next day, in the morning and at night. If you don't see any improvement in 3 or 4 days then add 1 more teaspoon every day. On the 9th and 10th days make progressive water changes and look for results.

Hope that helps!!!

she seems to be better now her fins are not clamps, is this a stage of this disease it doesn't say anything in the site you gave me, thanks by the way it was so helpful :D

Most reactions

trending

Back