April FOTM Photo Contest Starts Now!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to enter! 🏆

Alright! Thank you all guys for tips and all the help! And for sticking to comment on this issue till the very end ❤ He's really my favorite fish and it would be a worst heart break if anything seriously bad would happen to him :)

Attachments

• 1543470394-picsay.jpg
    1543470394-picsay.jpg
    129.4 KB · Views: 125
Good to hear, See in most cases like this all you need is lots of clean water and the fish heals, no need for expensive potions.

Are you training him to be hand fed.

Did you know that people living in the area where they were first harvested believe them to be the reincarnated souls of their ancestors?

Good to hear, See in most cases like this all you need is lots of clean water and the fish heals, no need for expensive potions.

Are you training him to be hand fed.

Did you know that people living in the area where they were first harvested believe them to be the reincarnated souls of their ancestors?

Didn't tried hand feeding him yet, I might try it some day soon. Because when Im cleaning the tank he seems to be not afraid of my hand and swims to "sniff" it... or at least thats what it looks like :D he also does that to anything new added to the tank.

And about local people beliefs of reincarnated souls to this animal - no... never heard of it. I dont really find many sources of information about this animal. Some videos about them are not even alowed in my country for some reason. Not really sure why. I was always curious to know about them as much as possible :) thanks for addint that up ^__^

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back