betta treat

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

tacofrano

Fish Crazy
Reaction score
well i just got paid and i want to treat my bettas to somthing nice. what kinda food do all bettas love?

Here's what I do. I pop out one of the bloodworm icecicles and put it into a paper cup. I use another cup to take out about an inch of tank water, and pour it over the cube. then I pop the paper cup into the microwave for about 20 seconds, swish it around, make sure it is lukewarm, then use a spoon to scoop up a small ammount of water and worms, make sure you have your betta's attention, and pour 'em in.

when I am done, I usually have leftovers. I leave the leftovers in the water and pop the paper cup i the freezer to use again. Works great!

They also love live foods like white worms and springtails if you can get your hands on some :nod:

Believe it or not, mine love crickets. :) They also love live blackworms, frozen bloodworms, and frozen brine shrimp.

And I don't use feeders...but almost all of my tanks are bare-bottomed.

ok i went to the lfs and i got some worms and the guy is like "ive never seen a girl so excited to get worms." which i wasent! lol then he started asknig my questions about decloranating ahh he was scarring me i still have the heebejebeees well anyway i couldent help but to get a CT ooooooooh it is soo purty ill post picture soon!!

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back