• Yes

Votes: 22 59.5%
  • No

Votes: 15 40.5%

• Total voters

RCA

Fish Herder
Reaction score
What do you think of this guy I saw this week? 

Pretty stunning I thought, but I resisted him - amazing really that I manage it - would you have got him - answer in the poll please
smile.png

P1070910-Copy_zpsfbbef26a.jpg

P1070898_Copy_zps7f2d1b85.jpg

I have a video of him if you want to see it let me know?

He's a beautiful example RCA - however I voted no purely because I have my heart set on a purple one so once my 30L tank is cycled that's what I'll be looking for.

I said no too, again he is stunning but I do like them with colour :D

However, having said that, he would look lovely with green plants behind him :)

How many bettas do you have RCA?

I said yes. He's a stunner! However, you have sommany bettas you can barely get out your front door already? :D

I saw a gorgeous betta in my lfs the other day that I managed to resist but I'm going back there tomorrow and if he's still there who knows! he was half black and half white!

betta fish said:
I saw a gorgeous betta in my lfs the other day that I managed to resist but I'm going back there tomorrow and if he's still there who knows! he was half black and half white!
Give them a ring and see? Reserve him :D

As soon as I saw mine I had to reserve him :D

I voted no simply because I am not particularly partial to dragon bettas.   He is a nice looking betta though.

Shelster said:
Give them a ring and see? Reserve him
biggrin.png

As soon as I saw mine I had to reserve him
biggrin.png
Lol, tempting but I am meant to be downsizing tanks as I have a little one along the way, but if he is there tomorrow perhaps it was meant to be and 1 more small tank can't hurt can it? 
biggrin.png

Don't have a third option.
I didn't get mine soley on coloration. Had my eye on an orange VT. It was more attitude, and how he interacted with me. So got a red CT.

I voted no.

I had a betta that colour only mine was a superdelta. He went blind, something I've since learned can happen to dragons. With mine, the white scaling grew over his eyes; by the time he died, one eye was completely covered and the other had just a tiny bit of black left for him to see out of. I've sworn never to get another dragon.

Edit - must learn to spell

I voted NO because my gourami would kill him. Mines not a proper home at all.

He's very lovely though. :)

ROFL @ Talltree! Your locations get longer and more bizarre by the day!
In your last post here, there were a couple of lines for the post then loads of space because of the profile location! lol

Hehehe. I like to be precise. LOL. You gotta give credit to frapadoodle he came up with Orion's arm part.

Yes that makes all the difference - would hate anyone to get lost on the way! lol

Well you are right!  resistance is indeed futile!! I went back to the lfs but they didn't have what I wanted so I couldn't leave empty handed could I? he was still there 
yes.gif
 so he came home with me and I got some plants too, wisteria and Java fern, he has a 95l tank all to himself! well him and a few apple snails plus a baby bristlenose 
biggrin.png
I've called him Ralph, he's very feisty! settled down immediately, flared at his reflection and chased the bristlenose into it's tunnel lol!
Ralph
MobytheGoby1248_zpsa954b6c2.jpg

Ralph
MobytheGoby1250_zps78c1064b.jpg

Ralph's new home
MobytheGoby1252_zps8bf1410d.jpg

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back