Betta in alcohol bottle?

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

I

Know they are fast thats why i put only 6 for 20 gallon long tank. Also i put hiding places. Betta is not stressed
You just said you put them in an 18 gallon...? A 20 long is completely different than in 18 gallon. The dimensions are completely different. And @NickAu is right.

You just said you put them in an 18 gallon...? A 20 long is completely different than in 18 gallon. The dimensions are completely different. And @NickAu is right.
Yeah thats my mistake. I calculate my tank with dimensions and its 20 gallon but i calculate water level in thank that is 18 gallon. ☺️ I kept open space because last time i added some gaint danios and they always trying to jump out of tanks. They was very high and long jumpers.

Yeah thats my mistake. I calculate my tank with dimensions and its 20 gallon but i calculate water level in thank that is 18 gallon. ☺️ I kept open space because last time i added some gaint danios and they always trying to jump out of tanks. They was very high and long jumpers.
Gaint danios need even more than space than what you have unfortunately.

Gaint danios need even more than space than what you have unfortunately.
Yes. When i was new to aquarium hobby. I brought them from lake and i was looking for guppies there.but i found gaint danio. At first i knew nothing about gaint danio even its name. After searching i found there requirements and then i released them in lake again.

Yes. When i was new to aquarium hobby. I brought them from lake and i was looking for guppies there.but i found gaint danio. At first i knew nothing about gaint danio even its name. After searching i found there requirements and then i released them in lake again.
You put fish back into a lake? It's illegal to release fish that aren't already in that lake. You realize that right?

My friend i brought them from lake i released them in same lake. Gaint danios found in lakes and water streams here. ☺️

It's actually illegal to even do this in my state, for fear of introducing a disease or parasite that the fish may have picked up while in captivity.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back