Best Tank

April FOTM Photo Contest Starts Now!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to enter! 🏆

Stormm

Mostly New Member
Reaction score
So my "Electric Yellow" Cichilds are almost 6 months old and are growning out of their current tank, so its time to upgrade. Im trying to keep it below $1000 cdn for tanks, filters, heater ETC. The biggest i can go is 125, but something that big can be pricey so below 100 is good too. Whats the best tank?, i currently have a 36, so a 75 would be double, is a 75 big enough?

I'd recommend going for the biggest tank you can get it also give you more options for adding more fish and more ornaments and still have enough swimming space. But I believe 75gallon is big enough for yellow labs.

I just got a 180 and its starting to look smaller once you get used to it. If you don't mind second hand tanks, check out kijiji.

Hunterprey said:
I'd recommend going for the biggest tank you can get it also give you more options for adding more fish and more ornaments and still have enough swimming space. But I believe 75gallon is big enough for yellow labs.

I just got a 180 and its starting to look smaller once you get used to it. If you don't mind second hand tanks, check out kijiji.

That's what i was thinking, bigger is better. Ill check out some used one thanks!

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back