Best And Worst Concerts/gigs

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
Best - Skunk Anansie, barra's 1999 (and every other Glasgow gig)

Worst - System of a Down, OzzFest 2000. They were really late coming on and when they did, they were arguing so much, the mucked up the 1st song a couple of times. Then the drummer walked off half way through a song and kicked a light stand thing over.

There's been so many great gigs over the years. Oasis at balloch park was pretty awesome! Since it was right on my doorstep :D free music!
Alice in Chains, gomez, faith no more, rage against the machine, a perfect circle, the sword, Gary Moore, the music, foo fighters, metallica, machine head I could go on all day haha

G

Best I ever went to was Black Sabbath's home coming gig 2 weeks ago today in Birmingham, best night of my life, they were so loud my ears were ringing still two days later.

Best - Take That 'The Circus' and 'Progress' (I went to see them twice) :p

Worst - Mcfly - The music was FAR too loud, there were no seats, the room was too small, everyone was packed together really tight, I could not wait for it to end... :grr:

Best I ever went to was Black Sabbath's home coming gig 2 weeks ago today in Birmingham, best night of my life, they were so loud my ears were ringing still two days later.
Funny I was going to say the worst ever band I saw back in the long mist of time was Sabbath at the old Liverpool stadium(bet simon dont remember that place)I had to walk out they were dire, best of all time for me, well its a toss up between ELP or Jethro Tull as you can see I,m showing my age. :sad:

Here's the complete Birmingham Gig in full, Geezer's Bassicaly solo at 1:00:00 ish before NIB is incredible, I'm seeing them at Download next week too so I'm really lucky, but I can't see them ever touring again after this :( and being 17 it's been my only chance.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ECBYax5Tqdg&feature=plcp

Funny I was going to say the worst ever band I saw back in the long mist of time was Sabbath at the old Liverpool stadium(bet simon dont remember that place)I had to walk out they were dire, best of all time for me, well its a toss up between ELP or Jethro Tull as you can see I,m showing my age. :sad:

I saw Jethro Tull too and they were awesome. And I'm not even a fan - they were supporting Fleetwood Mac.

Best coldplay men arena amazing

worst Brian May Nec dragged along by the wife, worst two hours of music i have ever heard

David Bowie, " Ziggy Stardust Tour " at Earls Court 1974.

Never been to a bad gig, enjoyed them all.

Hmmm. Going to gigs is pretty much al I have done most of my life (literally hundreds) so there are quite a few. I grew up in California, so:

Dinosaur Jr/Nirvana - Hollywood Palladium 1991
The Cure/Pixies/Love & Rockets - Dodger's Stadium 1989
Radiohead - Greek Theatre 2001
Patti Smith - Piazza Santa Croce, Florence 2009
Pulp - Primavera Fest 2011, Barcelona
Bowie/Siouxsie & The Banshees - Dodger's Stadium (1988?)
#92### & Mary Chain/Curve/Spiritualized - Hollywood Palladium 1992
The Orb/Chemical Bros/Orbital/Underworld/Meat Beat Maifesto - some giant rave at a ski resort in California mts. in 1996

Worst:

New Order/PIL/Sugarcubes - Irvine 1989 (they all sucked)

Why cant I say *****?

Mod's Edit: That particular word is screened because it is most often used on this forum as a form of profanity. I see what you intended to use it for and am sorry for any inconvience it might have caused you.

Most reactions

trending

Back