Beautiful Plecos

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

love4aquatic

Fish Addict
Reaction score
:drool: fyi none of these are mine but i wish they were :drool: and is the way they hold them cruel? plecos are extrmely diverse! :drool: :drool: :drool:
L027%20Royal%20Pleco.jpg
L095%20Pellegrini%20Orange%20Cheek%20Pleco.jpg
L271%20Red%20Reaper%20Pleco.jpg
Tiger%20Pleco.jpg
Long%20Fin%20Albino%20Pleco.jpg
L014%20GOLD%20NUGGET%20PLECO.jpg
L239.jpg
L255B%20-%20Ancistrus%20Sp.%20-%20Gold%20Spotted%20Chocolate%20Medusa.jpg
Watermelon%20Pleco.jpg
Rhino%20Pleco.jpg
L052%20BUTTERFLY%20PLECO.jpg

I've never held mine but when i went to a fairly LFS they said if i ever do need to pick it up for whatever reason do it the way shown above. doesn't damage the pleco and doesnt damage your hands. Better than using a net also as they get stuck to the bugger as i found out the other day.

I've never held mine but when i went to a fairly LFS they said if i ever do need to pick it up for whatever reason do it the way shown above. doesn't damage the pleco and doesnt damage your hands. Better than using a net also as they get stuck to the bugger as i found out the other day.

Aye, what he said. :) Nice Plecs.

yea there are so many spotted species i am still only 95% sure thats what it is.

My LFS is recently getting rid of all of its royal plecs. they are all 8 inches long and going for 70 bucks!!! if i had the room i would deff have bought one

lol we had the holding disscusion on a another thread.

My LFS is recently getting rid of all of its royal plecs. they are all 8 inches long and going for 70 bucks!!! if i had the room i would deff have bought one

i saw one of my lfs selling them for like 10 pounds each but they wer al like 3 inches

lol we had the holding disscusion on a another thread.
#

yes i worked out four reasons not to do it

1. dont want it t suck on for life
2. it might swallow your finger
3. you will not have any algy on your finger if you hold it ( it will eat it)
4. some plecs are born evil

Most reactions

Back