Back again!

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

TimNorwich

Fish Crazy
Reaction score
Good evening everybody.

I'm back after many years out of the fishkeeping game. Due to various reasons I stopped fishkeeping. I'm now in a position where I can get another tank (albeit a small 70L one). This is partly as a hobby for me and partly or my 8month old daughter as I think she'll love looking at it.

I feel very out of the game and need to work out the best way to set the tank up.

What I'll be buying is a Juwel Primo 70. I've always loved Juwel tanks, and now they do white ones it will match my living room perfectly.

I'm hoping to make a fairly low maintenance freshwater tank with some nice active colourful fish inside - Any reccomendations?

Need to decide about background, substrate etc.

Thanks!

hi and welcome back.

to start with we are going to need to know what sort of fish you like and also the water conditions you have.

I've always liked community fish. I thought livebearers would be good for my daughter, circle of life and all that! I know 70L restricts me somewhat. I'd be tempted to get some Cherry Shrimp and snails too.

The water here in Norfolk is very hard.

yeah okauy that will work but just keep in mind that with livebearers your tank is very quickly overrun.

Most reactions

trending

Back