Baby black cory sitting at top of tank

April FOTM Photo Contest Starts Now!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to enter! 🏆

Jakka81

Reaction score
Hi all, I have had a couple of small black Cory's for about 3 weeks now and they have both been very active. I have noticed over the past 2 days though that the smaller of the 2 is hiding at the top of my tank behind the filter, tail down with head towards the surface. I haven't seen him come out for food either... When encouraged out he did swim around a bit at the bottom without any problem so I don't think is a swim bladder issue. Just wondered if anyone else had experienced this as a bit concerned...

Hi all, I have had a couple of small black Cory's for about 3 weeks now and they have both been very active. I have noticed over the past 2 days though that the smaller of the 2 is hiding at the top of my tank behind the filter, tail down with head towards the surface. I haven't seen him come out for food either... When encouraged out he did swim around a bit at the bottom without any problem so I don't think is a swim bladder issue. Just wondered if anyone else had experienced this as a bit concerned...
I had some peppered cories that were floating at the top of the tank too. A couple days later 2 of them had died. Sorry I couldn't give you any help. Good luck!

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back