FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ludwig Venter

Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator ⚒️
Reaction score
Thanks again to everyone who participated in our July 2012 competition. The poll to decide the winner is currently running and will be active until 31st of July 2012. The winner will then be announced.

Meantime, please start posting entries and nominations for the August 2012 competition here.

Please note that a dated verification picture must be provided or the entry will not be accepted.

The standard of the entries in the competition so far has been very high, so let’s keep them coming please!

If you have not done so already, please read the rules competition rules before submitting a nomination or entry.

The July competition will close for entries and nominations on 13/14th August 2012.

My first try at FOTM! This is my new red zebra, Apollo. He was so pleased with his algae waver that he patrolled the tank for about half an hour with it making sure that everyone knew he was the boss :lol:

Entry
16-1-1.jpg

Verification
DSCF2753Large.jpg

My first try at FOTM! This is my new red zebra, Apollo. He was so pleased with his algae waver that he patrolled the tank for about half an hour with it making sure that everyone knew he was the boss :lol:
This is my first try too! Its my new BN Pleco, Sonny.

Entry: PLECO.jpg

Verification:

Attachments

• FOTM verify 7:14:12.JPG
    FOTM verify 7:14:12.JPG
    57.4 KB · Views: 122
Snowy

Entry;
Snowy2.jpg

A different angle;
Snowy.jpg

***Don't worry, I only put him in the jug to take some pictures (he has his own 10G filtered bowl)***

P1010764.jpg

Liked the disclaimer there. lol

My Red Bristlenose. Demon Spawn.

Entry:
008-2.jpg

Verification.
030zc.jpg

Proper Verification added:
005ilf.jpg

Again...Sry AA. :p

Betta you say? Zod accepts your challenge!

Entry:
DSCF4473.jpg

Verification:
DSCF4451.jpg

And now for Confirmation:

DSCF4576.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back