attacked angel?

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

hozb

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I recently got a new angel fish to add to my other angel (slightly but noticably smaller) and 3 parrot fish ( i know this can be a no no) they all got on well and had their own areas.

MY PARROTS ARE VERY DOCILE theres one small fish in the tank half their size and he is fine.

The parrots are about 2" each and the angel was about 2.5 (small one maybe 2")

I dont think anything in my tank attacked it to be honest but he died cos his gills were completely eaten off (lasted a day and a half) i didn't see anything but why is the small one fine???

help any ideas the nitrate in the tank is slightly high ive just found out and im sorting that could the parrots have attacked him if he was struggling???

hmmm i dont really know but maybe the small fish is just faster then the parrots, angel fish are slow elegant moving fish with a lot of fins to nip at :) IMO youd probably see the fins being nipped at first rather then the whole fish ? i really dunno.. sorry to hear about your angel fish :(

Thanks but shouldn't they have attacked the smaller angel as well????? i dunno just seems silly

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back