Atlantic Blue Tang - Free To Good Home In/from Reading Berkshire

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

AdrianWhittaker

Reaction score
Livestock: 1 x Atlantic Blue Tang
Age and condition: We've had him approximately three years, beyond that, I'm not sure.
Quantity for sale: 1 (one)
Reason for Sale: Last fish standing in a tank I'm taking down.
Delivery or Collection: Collection only.
Sales price: Free (but if you want to give me some money, I'll be happy to squander it for you)

This is a reasonably large (about 8 inches including the tail fin) rather handsome Tang. He's not a nice community fish (what tang is?) but if you want to try your hand...

He feeds well, no lesions, no ich. I need him gone because I need to shut down the tank soon.

All negotiations and questions must be posted in this sales thread and NOT by PM.

Communications may only be taken to PM once the sale and price has been agreed upon on the open forum and payment/collection details need to be given.
The agreement of the time and date of collection or postage, or confirmation that items have been posted should also be posted in the thread.

Please refrain from commenting unless you are interested in more details or are interested in buying.
If you suspect any foul play, please use the report button and the moderating team will deal with all reports.

By posting on this forum you are deemed to have agreed with and accepted the rules set out above. Please be aware that not using the form above will result in your topic being deleted.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back