Arkpetsonline Review

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

baker360360

Fishaholic
Reaction score
Arkpetsonline is the web store for there shop/s claim to have 25/26yrs trade under them. I've used their online service so this review is based on that side of their business.

Product ordered- juwel trigon 190 : 190l aquarium, stand, light unit, 2x t5 high lite day bulbs, 200w heater, 1x bio flow 3.0 filter.
Price : £529.95
Delivery: free usually within 5 days. ( not roadside they bring into your home)

Buying online was easy. Just register, use bank details and done. Also you get reward points to use with them. Although spending over £500 I only got £5

Can be hard to get in contact via phone.
Emails also take about 24hrs for a reply.

Product review: not yet arrived

Delivery review: day 8 no sign of delivery yet. Called on day 5 and was told maybe mon-tue ( day 8-9) sent an email today statingy concern and that if no phone call was made today for delivery tomorrow I would demand a refund.

Price review: the closest price I found was seapets for £583.50 but this comes with 1x day light t5 and 1x nature t5. And a free gift worth EST £44 consisting of gravel, background, fishnet and some water treatment.

So far as I've paid a lot of money and have no sign of receiving any items I'd have to give ark pets online

Would not recommend.  :no:

Is there any update, Baker? Did you get any joy with them yet?

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back