Are these worms Planaria?

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

Holly625

Reaction score
I have been finding these tiny white worms along the glass of my Molly tank. I have no idea what they are. Can anyone help me out with identifying what they are? Pic posted is the best I can get right now. Will try and get a better one if needs. Everything i find gives mixed answers. I originally spotted them about 2 weeks ago, so I did a complete water change, scrubbed everything and used new gravel and artificial plants. Then yesterday morning my daughter spotted the worms again. We have been keeping the fish on a strict feeding schedule to reduce over-feeding. We're worried about the 13 baby Molly's because some posts say these worms can eat them! If anyone can help identify this pest and give some advice on how to get rid of it, we'd truly appreciate it!! Others say you only get them from pond plants (which we have never had) and others say they are harmless and to just stop feeding the fish for a few days. As you can see I am completely confused on how to proceed since I'm not even sure what they are. TIA
c08c18b353804029b1caa0bd04b0ef90.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back