Are These Granules Big And Nutritious Enough?

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

joyboy

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
I bought these granules from the LCS, they told me these are good but i don't trust them. I just want to ask you guys. These granules are very small, only 0.75 mm so im not sure whether my fish will see them or not? Fish are Cardinal Tetras, Kuhli Loaches (these granules sink slowly so kuhlis can eat them), rummynose tetras, dwarf gouramis, guppies and a platty. Ive also attacted a picture of the ingredients and nutritional info. Are these ok? Ill buy some pellets or flakes in a few weeks for variety.
dscf0473f.jpg

By ann12sunil at 2012-05-04
dscf0471ej.jpg

dscf0468mxh.jpg

I used to feed my Dwarf Gourami similiar sized pieces..she would come up and 'snap' them whilst they floated.
As long as they do sink after a time then i think your other fish may also really enjoy them, especially the Cardinal Tetra.

Terry.

The thing that jumped out at me was they misspelled Crustacean! Other than that I feed my smaller fish 0.5mm pellets and if they can't see them they smell them cause they all get eaten. I'm currently on an anti Ethoxyquin rant so it not being listed in the ingredients is good in my eyes.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back