Aquatic Event Romsey World Of Water Feb 15Th-16Th 2014

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Lorddwyer

Reaction score
Just a quick one for you so you are aware of our upcoming event, held at Romsey World of water Hampshire SO51 0HB 01794 515 923

This will be the third year our event has run and we are expecting it to be the best yet. The format will be the same as last February (for those of you who came down from Tropical Fish Forums!), so lots of Manufacturers and Exclusive offers (details below). In addition to livestock discounts (this is the only time in the year we offer this), customer raffle and discounts across the store.
Last year the tropical event was our busiest day of the calendar and this year with your help it will be our best yet.

The nuts and bolts of the event are as follows

Opening Saturday 15th 8.00am (to attendees) 9.00 am to public and closing 6pm.
Opening Sunday 16th 9.30 am (to attendees) 10 am to public closing at 4pm.

Attendees and contributions confirmed:
 Sparsholt College: Promoting their aquatic courses
AquaOne: showcasing products such as their Aquareef tanks (expect exclusive discounts on this range TBC.
Trademark: expert water filtration supplier for all you RO/ Chiller and exchange resins
TMC: Excellent Livestock and exclusive discounts on the day % off their signature range, % off the aquaray LED Lighting Range, % off the entire V2 Range, and % off all test kits and additives
JnK: Saturday Only Exclusive discounts on Bubble Magus and Kessil ranges including the new A360
Oase: showcasing their new Eden range plus exclusives and pond supplies
JBL: all thing aquatic with % off all electricals including their new cooler range and external filters
NT Labs: % off all ranges including Marine treatments and Feeds
R+D Marines: our esteemed supplier of live feeds Phyto and Copepods, incredible high end livestock, Onyx LED systems and innovative marine range
More suppliers have promised attendance but only the above have confirmed as of yet.
 All the above will be running discounts in addition to offering raffle prizes.

Raffle
So far we have a main prize worth £1049 at RRP fully matured and stocked with awesome corals by R+D (corals not included in prize) they are also donating a full set of live foods as a runner up prize.

1x Innovative Marines Nuvo Micro 30 Gal aquarium and stand in white
1x Innovative Marines MiniMax reactor
1x Innovative Marines SkiMate Skimmer
1x Innovative Marines Custom Caddy media basket
1x Innovative Marines Spin stream
1x Innovative Marines Duel strip LED
10kg of Marco Rocks
Other prizes include

·         22kg Red Sea Coral Pro Salt salt (worth £69.99)
·         Assortment of New Era Foods
·         JBL External Filters x 2 e1901 (259.99) and e401 (69.99)

Thankyou for taking the time to read about our event. 

If you need any further info please do check in with us on facebook https://www.facebook.com/pages/World-of-Water-Romsey/152590171440745?ref=hl

Your Lordship, what discounts are you offering from livestock?

Hahah, thanks for that! not all the livestock discounts are set yet, and I have refrained from posting prices in the forums until the last week prior to the event as it does depend on what is available as we get closer to the date.

I have PM'd you the discounts for livestock all i can say with regards to dry goods is there are some AMAZING discounts in there particularly on electrical goods

Just confirmed David from FishScience (fish food manufacturer) will be giving out free samples and feeding demos across the weekend as well!

Have received your PM, thanks for that, m'lud.

I'm quite interested in the Fishscience food, as I have always used Sera granules, but I do not use my previous source (I'm just too darn principled ;) ) and can't find them anywhere else locally.

I won something on raffle last weekend event :D
And got a discounted Seneye!
Also, wasn't the last weekend like, 4 months ago?

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back