FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Floyds mum

Fish Herder
Reaction score
Item Wanted: Aquarium safe silicone
Condition Required: preferably new
Price Limit: Any

I need some aquarium safe silicone to glue pebbles/slate together, or something else thats suitable.

All negotiations and questions must be posted in this sales thread and NOT by PM.

Communications may only be taken to PM once the sale and price has been agreed upon on the open forum and payment/collection details need to be given.
The agreement of the time and date of collection or postage, or confirmation that items have been posted should also be posted in the thread.

Please refrain from commenting unless you are interested in more details or are interested in buying.
If you suspect any foul play, please use the report button and the moderating team will deal with all reports.

By posting on this forum you are deemed to have agreed with and accepted the rules set out above. Please be aware that not using the form above will result in your topic being deleted.

Ive got a couple of unused tubes sat in my fish cupboard, i bought them but ended up not needing them. So make me an offer, either here or by PM

Thanks

Item Wanted: Aquarium safe silicone
Condition Required: preferably new
Price Limit: Any

I need some aquarium safe silicone to glue pebbles/slate together, or something else thats suitable.

All negotiations and questions must be posted in this sales thread and NOT by PM.

Communications may only be taken to PM once the sale and price has been agreed upon on the open forum and payment/collection details need to be given.
The agreement of the time and date of collection or postage, or confirmation that items have been posted should also be posted in the thread.

Please refrain from commenting unless you are interested in more details or are interested in buying.
If you suspect any foul play, please use the report button and the moderating team will deal with all reports.

By posting on this forum you are deemed to have agreed with and accepted the rules set out above. Please be aware that not using the form above will result in your topic being deleted.

pop down to your local boat/caravan centre. they do tubes 310ml for £3-4. remember, there is no such thing as a specific "aquarium silicone". just read the back, if it says its safe, it is. simple as that. but if you wish you can pay £9.99 for 50ml. it does have a picture of a fish on. but its the same stuff B&Q do, just 10 times the price.

just go down to the hardware store and get a tube of contractors silicon for sealing windows and doors. any 100% silicon will work as long as the tube does not say "mold/mildew protection" or something to that effect. it will only cost a couple of dollars for a large tube.

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back