Fish Addict
Reaction score
Name of OnlineĀ RetailerĀ 

Ā 
aquariumplantfood.co.uk
Ā 
Summary
Ā 
An online retailer and supplier of aquarium plant food in both dry and liquid forms ideal for EI dosing, glass Co2 equipment, planting tools, natural leaf and tree bark water conditioners & shrimp related products at very reasonable prices
Ā 
How long have you owned this product?
Ā 
I made a small order of some Dry Chelated Iron 50g (13.2%) and Dry Potassium Phosphate 250g which I received 3 days ago and have already measured, mixed and dosed my aquarium with these products, obviously I have not seen any benefit in using the product as yet but also there has been no problems caused to the livestock within my tank
Ā 
Ease of Use (if a product)
Ā 
Products arrived sealed in simple tear of the top resealable black pouches, instructions to mix and dosage recommendations are available on line for the Chelated Iron
on the products page but there was no such instructions available for the Potassium Phosphate (see customer service)
to use the products you simply measure out the required amount with measuring spoons and mix with 500ml of water
and dose your tank accordingly.
Ā 
Customer Service (if a store or online retailer)
Ā 
My order was processed impressively fast, and using "at cost" postage for the size of the order larger orders over Ā£60 are delivered free. As mentioned previously no guidelines were available for the Potassium Phosphate but after sending an email to the merchant I received a reply within the hour with all the necessary information. Ā 
Ā 
Pros
  • Very fast turnaround of order
  • High quality products well packaged at reasonable prices.
  • Great customer support.
Cons
  • Limited dosage information available on some products
  • N/A
  • N/A
Ā Rating
  • Would recommend
    yes.gif

Ā 

Most reactions

trending

Members online