Apistogramma Borelli

April FOTM Photo Contest Starts Now!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to enter! 🏆

Valerie Adams

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
Does anyone own these? I'm looking into possibly getting a pair for my 29g. Any info you have about them or pictures would be appreciated :)

You can usually order them in at your local pet shop but not many shops carry them because they don't sell. When the shops do get them in they just about always get males only. Not sure why but for some reason the Asian suppliers only send males. So if you order them, make sure to specify males and females and get 6-10 and let them pr off.

They are easy to keep and breed and live in a 2ft tank or bigger. They prefer live and frozen foods but will take dry foods. Keep them like a blue ramirezi dwarf cichlid

Thanks, I've already seen all of those lol

You can usually order them in at your local pet shop but not many shops carry them because they don't sell. When the shops do get them in they just about always get males only. Not sure why but for some reason the Asian suppliers only send males. So if you order them, make sure to specify males and females and get 6-10 and let them pr off.

They are easy to keep and breed and live in a 2ft tank or bigger. They prefer live and frozen foods but will take dry foods. Keep them like a blue ramirezi dwarf cichlid
If I were to order, I would probably order from Aquatic Arts who sell pairs. Or a male with 3 females. They need temps like the blue ramirezi?

They live in the same environment as blue rams, so soft slightly acid water with a temp around 26C for wild caught fish, and for captive bred they will tolerate a much wider range of conditions and slightly cooler water.

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back