Anyone Play Paintball

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

cambojnr

Fishaholic
Reaction score
anyone here play paintball aswell as looking after your fishies?

i have played the odd game, shooting my husband was very satisfiying :lol:

i have played the odd game, shooting my husband was very satisfiying :lol:
lol, but I sort of mean quite alot, like have all your own gear and play as often as I do like me, I've got all my own gear play on a regular basis in the belsay, northumberland. just love the adrenaline rush and being able to shoot people and only hurting them a little bit.

i used to play airsoft, i find it much, much better than paintball.

I wouldent embarass myself playing airsoft, full of cheating army wannabes who with them wearing so much gear wouldent even know if they were hit

I wouldent embarass myself playing airsoft, full of cheating army wannabes who with them wearing so much gear wouldent even know if they were hit
Oh yeah, I hear that! :good:

I've dabbled, but a duff knee, hip and back kinda restrict me now.

i still have my JT extream range gun, but gas bottles, hopper and other gear has gone.
though i still use my v12 Advancer goggles occasionally.

as i understand it, guns are hard to sell legally here in the UK.
might have that wrong though.

i still have my JT extream range gun, but gas bottles, hopper and other gear has gone.

guns are easy to sell there are forums to sell them on, am in the process of selling mine as I want an ego 10, and I occasionaly wear my goggles around the house to cause they are so pretty and colourful, and just searched yours, you're brave only using goggles with no faceplate. I have never seen our heard of that jt gun before but I imagine its old lol. here is the forum is you wanna sell it http://p8ntballer-forums.com/

guns are easy to sell there are forums to sell them on, am in the process of selling mine as I want an ego 10, and I occasionaly wear my goggles around the house to cause they are so pretty and colourful, and just searched yours, you're brave only using goggles with no faceplate. I have never seen our heard of that jt gun before but I imagine its old lol. here is the forum is you wanna sell it http://p8ntballer-forums.com/
lol, no man,
I had a face guard. cant remember what it was though.
it went over my nose round my cheeks and had the standard type grill over mouth and nose.
i used the V12's coz they stop bullets!!!!!!!!!!!
i wore a "cup" or "box" too. having got one in the left bearing, whilst messin about, once.

this is the gun (oops sorry "marker".)
ballgun.jpg

lol, no man,
I had a face guard. cant remember what it was though.
it went over my nose round my cheeks and had the standard type grill over mouth and nose.
i used the V12's coz they stop bullets!!!!!!!!!!!
i wore a "cup" or "box" too. having got one in the left bearing, whilst messin about, once.

this is the gun (oops sorry "marker".)
ballgun.jpg
looks good does it still work, and nowadays you gotta use goggle specifialyy designed for paintball and they aint cheap new for a decent pair.

i wouldnt embarrass myself running around with something that looked like id cobbled it up in the garage with a dremel and some glue. but each to their own. airsoft is all about who you play with. anyway, people who dont take their hits just end up getting shot even more, in more painful areas. and the next time i see them they dont get the opportunity to cheat.

and do you really think people wouldnt cheat at paintball if it was easier?
rofl.gif
cheats exist in every sport, even paintball.....

i wouldnt embarrass myself running around with something that looked like id cobbled it up in the garage with a dremel and some glue. but each to their own. airsoft is all about who you play with. anyway, people who dont take their hits just end up getting shot even more, in more painful areas. and the next time i see them they dont get the opportunity to cheat.

and do you really think people wouldnt cheat at paintball if it was easier?
rofl.gif
cheats exist in every sport, even paintball.....
of course people cheat in paintball but its alot more obvious and easy to prove cause they are covered in paint marks that have wiper smudges, when airsoft shows no signs of anyone being hit.

i play to much paintball... i saw this post and i got all excited haha.
i got Ego 11 with DART bolt, Prophecy Z2 hopper and a 1.1L carbon fibre tank
going to the big game over the week end too cant wait :D

I don't play paintball (been once), but I do go airsoft'ing - much prefer the look of the guns really, but both are fun!

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back