Anyone Know About Black Moors?

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

PlecMama

Fish Addict
Reaction score
I have a random tank with a bunch of goldies et al in it, and one black moor, there were two but someone ate the other.....

Anyway - do moors like to be in shoals or can you keep them on their own? Everyone else shoals although they are all different species, but Molly just potters about on her own. Is she lonely?

Fancy tailed fish cant keep up with goldfish so they will tend to potter around on their own if they dont have their own for company and dont mind being on their own either.
I would be worried about the goldfish biting her fins and bullying or not getting enough food as the commons are faster.
Maybe get her a 20 gallon and then you can get her a friend.

Fancy tailed fish cant keep up with goldfish so they will tend to potter around on their own if they dont have their own for company and dont mind being on their own either.
I would be worried about the goldfish biting her fins and bullying or not getting enough food as the commons are faster.
Maybe get her a 20 gallon and then you can get her a friend.
[/quote

I agree with the above. I have a tank of fancies and they all potter about. They keep their own company mainly but 'shoal' sometimes. Totally agree that fancies are best of being kept with other fancies and not single tails... :/

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back