Anyone Interested?

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

Jaded12

The Betta Bug Has Bitten... Resistence Is Futile
Reaction score
I got these guys about 2 months ago with the plan of breeding them, unfortunatly it doesn't look like its going to happen, and I hate to see them go to waste, they have nice lines and are quite pretty. PM me if interested, shipping is $12 priority or $20 express.

Red Super Delta male from HM lines, has 6 rays but does not have a full hm tail span. Father was a red marble HM, mother was a solid green, slight metallic HM female. $10
females028.jpg

Green SD female, 4 rays, sibling to male above, $5
females057.jpg

females056.jpg

I was literally trying to think of ways to talk my husband into it...wish I could! Very cute, though!

I want him!!! :shout:

I might be interested in the male will have to find out if I have room first...I'll probably post tomorrow when I'll be sure

gosh jaded, why do you have to be soo tempting

*no more bettas, no more bettas, no more bettas*

Zafirah is right you are really tempting. I want him but I cant take them right now

He dosn't look well to me, can see white patches on him or is that the tank.

Ok bless him.
Pics can be deceiving at times.

Oh yeah, sure, offer up more beautiful bettas at great prices when I just bought more yesterday LOL! I wish I could squeeze them in...but I am so over stocked with bettas. My hubby is on vacation right now and when he gets home and finds out I have 4 new ones coming he's gonna have a freakin' cow! LOL (but then again...maybe he wouldn't notice....hmmmmmmmm.....lol!)

I'm sorry, can't take him, if I have space I decided to rescue one from Wal-Mart. Hope you find a good home for him though :good:

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back