Anyone In South Wales Seen Any Veil Tails For Sale?

April FOTM Photo Contest Starts Now!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to enter! 🏆

there is some in north devon. dunno how far he wanted to travel?

no, i dont think he would, but have you got details of the seller maybe they would transport ( or he could find his own decent courier)
thanks
shelagh x

Aren't there any independant fish stores near him. There is 1 in swansea who will order fish in for you

aye, hes in port talbot, no one can get hold of them... unless of course they just dont want too
shifty.gif
, whats the shop near you called?

Its world of aquatics in llansamlet so it isn't too far for him to go I'm pretty sure he will do it he's told me before he has so its worth a try he's good over there too some people don't like it but I thinks he brilliant never had any problems with the fish I have bought from there and his advice is spot on too

I went there once never go again that's my opinion thou.

pontarddulais garden centre is good place is massive aswell. good stocking there

I went there once never go again that's my opinion thou.

pontarddulais garden centre is good place is massive aswell. good stocking there

What problem did u have there? Its good up there even though its world of aquatics its really good up there and like u said its massive. I've never known them to order fish in for you though

They sell lizards in there right. Just so i know its the right shop.

Well went in and there was some boy working there. He was pulling out dead fish with his hand and throwing them on the floor.

Really put me off i know they are dead but it doesnt look good could of used a bucket or something.

Not to sure if they order in but a good stock of fish. They have loads of new marine tanks up and runnign now

The lizards and snakes are on the left as u walk in. I know which boy ur on about hes a clown. Have u been there when the older bloke is there? He's very good. Got a lot of knowledge and he's giving me good advice so far. Do you know of any other fish places in swansea? I know where the chain stores are but I don't know any other independent stores. Not just for but for the topic starter too lol

Thats the one. And the clown lol. I been there when there was a woman but i went for a lizard second time was for fish walked out seeing them being thrown.

You got fish n things in Skewen.
Therese one in Swansea market really small thou
Aquatic supplies wales in Fforestfach is not to bad

Theres more but im struggling to think

Lol there is plenty around here then I've heard of fish and things my step mum said he's pretty good over there. There's plenty around this way shelaghfishface hope I spelt that right lol. Tell him to try googling them he's more likely to get the fish he's looking for at an independent store rather than a chair store I would of thought.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back