Anyone Bought Fish Food From Fast Fish Food.com?

CrazyAirborne

Fish Herder
Reaction score
So hunting for a larger bulk price fish flakes, I came across fastfishfood.com and the sites looks halfway legit, and for this price, im wondering if its too good to be true. http://fastfishfood.com/Tetra-Pro-Colour-Crisp-160g-Bag 160g is a lot for that price!

has anyone ever ordered from them?

if theres a better section for this question, plz move it :D

the pro colour crisps I have dont look like that. There is a clear red dot in the center of each crisp. These look faded.

If they are selling it in bulk in plastic bags, that means Tetra must be selling it to them in bulk....why would they do that? Seems iffy to me.

The other issue is how they have been stored. If they have been sitting around in clear packaging exposed to light and air, their vitamin levels may well have been affected/reduced.

yeah i was thinking the same thing about the color of the crisps, but it could just be washed out from the lighting in which they took the photo. they seem to sell thier own brand flakes as well, and can offer it for cheap because they use cheap materials for packaging.

hmm.. i might just try some out, hopefully someone will come along and give us a review

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back