Any Suggestions On My Tank

April FOTM Photo Contest Starts Now!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to enter! 🏆

communitytank75

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
2wqbqqp.jpg

not sure if i want to take driftwoods out...or keep them in there..and havent been able to find new plants ;/

it looks like i don have much fishes..but here are what i have

15 tiger barbs
2 trilli corys
3 emerald corys
1 albino pleo, 2 black pleco
3 swordtail, breeding pair of platys ( which recenty had 14 frys ;)
1 hm betta
1 tetra
3 angel fish
2 pink ones.forget the name ><
2 red skirt tetra
3 orange painted dainos
2 yellow fishes ( not sure about the name neither ;/ )

i know i have a lot of fishes...but due to the hiding spaces provided by the plants and driftwoods..my tank always almost look like showen in the picture, unless its feeding time, then all of em come out

If you post pictures of your unknown fish, we can identify them for you; it is very important to know as some fsh eat other fish or are otherwise aggressive, need specific water parametres to your other fish, or may outgrow your tank.

You sohuld really have a sand substrate if you have any Corydoras species, as part of their natural behaviour is sifting through sand.

Other that that, it's a very nice looking tank; definitely keep the driftwood; it adds height and structure to your tank :)

First, thanks for reply and thanks ^^...and those unknown ones swim just way too fast for me to catch a picture >< but I got those from local pet store and was told they were community fishes and had these same tankmates for about 2 to 3 years now and they been good.. and far as sand goes..i really wanna do get sand too but..so much work and no time on hand at this moment ;/

I would repost this in the tropical discussion section. This is the wrong section to get lots of responses. Also, just because a store says they are community does not mean it is true. Way too many stores sell common plecos, oscars, bala sharks, pacus and a host of other fish that are not appropriate for 90% of the community tanks out there.

Good luck.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back