Any Ideas For A Small Interactive Fish?

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Katchan

Fish Addict
Reaction score
We currentley have a Blue Dolphin (C.Moorii) in a holding tank until it get's picked up by it new owner in a couple of days (its been there almost a week, needed to be removed from the tank is was in due to aggression factors). Anyway its been sitting about 2 foot away from my wifes computer and shes been finding it very interactive, so is there anything that would suit a 10gallon and be interactive as well? Other than possibly a betta (some are interactive/some arnt)

Andrew

Hi, thanks for the reply, only problem with dwarf puffers is I dont know if their legal in Australia, and if they are they are as rare as hens teeth (meaning I've never seen or heard of one availible), Australia has pretty crappy import fish laws

Andrew

Oh gosh, I didn't realise. Living in a climate where a dwarf puffer couldn't possibly last the afternoon if released, it never occurred to me that that might be a problem.

Hi. I honestly think that guppy's are a neat little fish. They are very inexpensive, easy to keep, and come in all kinds of different colours. They stay small so you could put a small group in a small 10 gallon no problem. Some people think they are "beginner" fish, but that doesn't take away from their personality and colour as far as i'm concerned. You could also consider some tetras, like neons or cardinals or possibly others. Everybody like cory catfish as well. They are neat to watch foraging around the bottom of the tank.

Well you all could always get a 55 gallon tank with about 8 black widow tetras and 4 small angels and then return the other 2 once a pair is formed. :hey:

u really do jus post nefin dont ya?

how is that even close to relevant?

neway.

i agree with the guppy suggestion.

really easy to look after and you can get some great colour variations.

quite an active fish too!

not sure space would allow (altho im sure it wouldnt stop the guppies) but theyll also have fry which can be entertaining to watch!

u really do jus post nefin dont ya?

how is that even close to relevant?
What all I did was make a suggestion, you act like thats a bad thing. How is that not relevant its about a tank and fish which is what were talking about just thought I'd suggest a bigger tank because I heard angels are interactive and like to look at things that move out side the tank.

well if i was the only one who thought that about u then id think i was mistaken but it doesnt seem that way.

the guy asked for suggestions for his tank he already has.

didnt ask for suggestions on how he could go out and spend about £150.

im not arguin, jus sayin that maybe u shud chill a bit and take the hints!

Alright. Just thought it was an idea and he didn't say he did not want to spend any money on a new tank. :rolleyes:

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back