Angels Angels Angels!

April FOTM Photo Contest Starts Now!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to enter! 🏆

Joller

Fish Crazy
Reaction score
i thought it would be cool to have an angel pic thread seeing as theres so many different strains available and that so many of us keep them. enjoy :)

i call him shaggydogfish and he's got a temper to him
bigrz.jpg

(i don't think he's wild type because he has iridescent blue sheen from his gill plates along to the tip of his dorsal fin which doesn't come up in pictures for some reason)

and here he is as a nipper
smallaz.jpg

Hi, good idea......here's a few of mine, past and present; My Female (mother to many) died recently, so need another Adult Female.
(I'm from near Newcastle, England by the way!)

FishForumPic2.jpg

FishForumPic2-2.jpg

FemaleAngel.jpg

SpecialAngel-3.jpg

P1000213-2.jpg

P1000117-1.jpg

AngelsareHungry.jpg

P1000310-1.jpg

Youngsters, 3 weeks old;

AngelYthIII.jpg

AngelYthII.jpg

RossyT that black and white marble is gorgeous! I dont normally like marbled fish but that is amazing!

here's the four angels I currently have. also had a Koi Veil and a Peruvian but just rehomed them.

bluesmokey6.jpg

plat4.jpg

pinoy_veil4.jpg

altum6.jpg

My pair but I need them both to go or just keep one as a pair they are too nippy.

Male
PB244852.jpg

female
PB274877.jpg

Do you guys special order your angel fish?
Or do your LFS's and pet centers just have good quality angels?

I've never seen such pretty colors/patterns/fins on angels in my LFS's,

Especially the type of angel Rossyt99 has with the more pronounced forehead on it.

:good:

The fish at pet stores never look good till you get them home and give them the right care. Some do order there fish others get lucky. Young fish don't look as good as mature fish too.

Some special angels here !

Rossyt99 ... just beautiful! I have not seen angels with such pronounced nuchal humps before. Really, really nice ! Makes them much more "cichlid-like" in their looks.

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back