Aldi Fish Tank Special Buy

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

stiffler69

Fish Herder
Reaction score
Just to inform people aldi are doing a full tropical fish tank set up with 54 litre tank Larger filter, 50 Watt heater, Thermometer, and background all for £40 its a impressive tank and has a hood with a built in 14 watt lamp, its perfect for starters i have just purchase one for use as a fry tank.

im so tempted but dont think i'd be able to convince mark or find somewhere for it! :unsure:

Haha Sarah same here..Sounds good.. and a good price too.. Not got any room for another tank :crazy: :(

its so frustrating isnt it!! ive got a 2ft sat in the garage at the moment which i dont have room for but i am saving just in case and as a hospital tank if needed but that is such a good price its almost too irresistable! however i also have a spare heater light and pump so i dont think i can even justify buying the tank for the equipment lol :rolleyes:

not got no links as its a in store thing only but here is a picture of one

NewTank54litrefrytank.jpg

54litretank2.jpg

54litretank1.jpg

54litretank.jpg

Took some extra pics help show the quality a little more

Looks alright for the cost, any idea of the filter quality?

All the components are made by vita tech and its much better quality than the ones ive seen packaged with other tanks like aqua one its the big green filter at the back has adjustable speed control and gives out sprays of bubbles as its working seems to be very good quality, even the heater is really well made and solid

Sounds good, no doubt my local outlet will be the only store not doing the deal.

*Edit*

Have you got the dimensions?

It comes with a 36 month gurantee card aswell all you have to do is fill it in send it away and you have 3 years piece of mind

Is that another filter in the tank? That doesnt come with the pack does it ?
I see you didnt go with the rock background. :shout:

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back