A little bit about me

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
šŸ† Click to vote! šŸ†

Girlnxtdr

Reaction score
Hello I thought Iā€™d introduce myself. About 3 years ago my daughter wanted to have her own fish tank. I thought it would be something she would enjoy so I got her a 10 gallon tank a few Mollyā€™s two angels and a pleco. What I didnā€™t know was how much I would come to love it. Within 2 months I had 4 tanks. Of coarse there was a lot to learn and I received plenty from my local Petco. I jumped in way over my head at first. Iā€™m still learning everyday. My once flourishing tanks soon came to a hault after my tanks developed some cracks. I currently only have one 10 gallon tank until I find a new place. Iā€™m a single proud mother of 4 children and my oldest daughter has blessed me with a 3 yr old granddaughter and 3 week old grandson. My youngest daughter is the only one of my kids left at home. I love animals. I have a Basenji mixed breed dog, two cats and one of my cats is a Bangel mix. I also have one parakeet. About the only animals I donā€™t like are snakes and spiders. Iā€™m a true Capricorn. Iā€™m friendly and love to talk and meet new people. I love to read about the laws and someday hope to go back to school to be a paralegal to help people. Although initially I wanted to practice in family law but after being wrongfully evicted and discriminated against by my landlord I want to practice in real estate. I want justice for myself and my family. I want that same Justice for you. I also want to fight against homelessness. Thatā€™s because that eviction made me homeless. Iā€™m also a very honest person and expect honesty from people. I look forward to meeting you. Send me a message and Iā€™ll get back to you soon.

Welcome!

Well, I would like to point out some very major mistakes about your old stocking. Mollies will need a tank at least 20gal, and some species even 30 gal! Angelfish need pretty big tanks (I think at least 55gal or something, but yeah, its way bigger than a 10gal). Lastly, plecos can get pretty big (like up to two feet!) if it is a Common Pleco (what kind of pleco did you have?).

I know that this may come as a surprise to you, but we all make beginner mistakes and I hope you learn from this. I may also ask: if your tank is still up and running, what is your current stocking?

-Binh

Hello I thought Iā€™d introduce myself. About 3 years ago my daughter wanted to have her own fish tank. I thought it would be something she would enjoy so I got her a 10 gallon tank a few Mollyā€™s two angels and a pleco. What I didnā€™t know was how much I would come to love it. Within 2 months I had 4 tanks. Of coarse there was a lot to learn and I received plenty from my local Petco. I jumped in way over my head at first. Iā€™m still learning everyday. My once flourishing tanks soon came to a hault after my tanks developed some cracks. I currently only have one 10 gallon tank until I find a new place. Iā€™m a single proud mother of 4 children and my oldest daughter has blessed me with a 3 yr old granddaughter and 3 week old grandson. My youngest daughter is the only one of my kids left at home. I love animals. I have a Basenji mixed breed dog, two cats and one of my cats is a Bangel mix. I also have one parakeet. About the only animals I donā€™t like are snakes and spiders. Iā€™m a true Capricorn. Iā€™m friendly and love to talk and meet new people. I love to read about the laws and someday hope to go back to school to be a paralegal to help people. Although initially I wanted to practice in family law but after being wrongfully evicted and discriminated against by my landlord I want to practice in real estate. I want justice for myself and my family. I want that same Justice for you. I also want to fight against homelessness. Thatā€™s because that eviction made me homeless. Iā€™m also a very honest person and expect honesty from people. I look forward to meeting you. Send me a message and Iā€™ll get back to you soon.
Welcome
I am pretty new to this forum as well I am grandparent to one 13yro yikes lol 3 dogs a BC and 2 Aussies like you I kind of fell into the Hobby and love it

Hey, NanaWells! Well, we already have 2 things in common...both are new members on here and both are Nanaā€™s! Hope to see you around the forum.

Glad to have you here.

Hey, NanaWells! Well, we already have 2 things in common...both are new members on here and both are Nanaā€™s! Hope to see you around the forum.
Look forward to meeting members thanks for the welcome Deanasue Iā€™ve been quietly reading the posts in the forum as I am also new to the Hobby and totally loving it !!

Most reactions

trending

Back