Quantity for sale: Various
Reason for Sale: Covnerting to marine
Delivery or Collection: Delivery
Sales price: Various
Willing to Ship (Yes or No): Yes
Postage & Packaging Price: Various
Photograph:

Hi everyone,

I'm in the process of going marine. I've just got a few more bits left over from my freshwater tank that I am hoping to send to a new home.

3 metres of plant weights, cut to your own length.

£3 posted.

Seachem Prime 500ml bottle. I've only used a few capfuls of this.
http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee195/CezzaXV/IMG_20130415_115221_zps8a87b12b.jpg
£10 posted.

100g each of Potassium Nitrate, Monopotassium Phosphate and TNC trace elements, unopened.

Make me an offer?

Payments by Paypal gift, or buyer covers fees.

Thanks for looking.

All negotiations and questions must be posted in this sales thread and NOT by PM.

Communications may only be taken to PM once the sale and price has been agreed upon on the open forum and payment/collection details need to be given.
The agreement of the time and date of collection or postage, or confirmation that items have been posted should also be posted in the thread.

Please refrain from commenting unless you are interested in more details or are interested in buying.
If you suspect any foul play, please use the report button and the moderating team will deal with all reports.

By posting on this forum you are deemed to have agreed with and accepted the rules set out above. Please be aware that not using the form above will result in your topic being deleted.

jojouk said:
Hiya, how much for the trace?
I'll do the trace for £4 posted if you wanted. Fluidsensor (where I bought it) is selling it for £4.45 plus postage.

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back