80 l aquarium and stock free to caring owner

April FOTM Photo Contest Starts Now!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to enter! 🏆

Jim Hall

Reaction score
Hi,

I am new to this forum and in a bit of a quandry.

Rather sudden need to move house has unfortunately meant I need to dispose of my aquarium very quickly, within next few days in fact.

It is an 80 l tank (i think) on cabinet with fluval external filter and healthy stock of 3 Scissortails, 6 Tetra and several Ancistrus Catfish.

If anyone would want this I am offerring free to a caring keeper. I live in Baldock, Hertfordshire and can be contacted on 07737027235. Jim.

Is there any way you can keep the tank even without the fish? eg: give the fish to someone or a petshop but wash the tank and equipment out and put it in storage or keep it in a spare room until you can set it up again?

Thank you for this suggestion. Definitely going to speak to local aquatic shops with this in mind. My only real concern is the health of my fish really so anybody nearby Baldock or North Herts are wanting some livestock please contact me.

I’d happily take the fish from you, either or a permanent or temporary basis. That can leave you the option to move them back if you’d like to set up at your new place.

I’m only 20 minutes from Baldock

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you for the offer. Have managed to take them to Letchworth Aquatics yesterday who will find them a new home. Thanks again.

Thank you for the offer. Have managed to take them to Letchworth Aquatics yesterday who will find them a new home. Thanks again.

No problem. Is Letchworth Aquatica good? May take a look later.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Was not in there that long but guy in there seemed really nice and was very carefull with the fish I dropped in to him. You can also park directly opposite the front if the shop.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back