7ft X 2 Ft X 2ft Aquarium

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

adambrogan

Reaction score
HI guys and girls

i need to get rid of this huge tank so i have some room in my garage again!!

the tanks is water tight and just needs a good clean i have a steal frame to support it but it needs a cabinet building around it to make it look nice again!!

This tank could make a beautiful aquarium for somone with alot of time and fish !!

£200

can deliver up to 75miles away from telford for £50 extra :good:

DSCF0220.jpg

DSCF0223.jpg

DSCF0221.jpg

Its a heck of a drive Shelagh, thats only 10 miles from me. But hey its a nice day out :)

:sad: bit far (120 miles), but im gonna have a word with a pal, but if it goes in the mean time so be it ..:)

so u pick it up and post it to me minx... please bubble wrap it nicely!! :D would have been perfect tho.. and now i have concrete floors too, this guy is a regular to manchester so you never know ;). ill talk to him see what he says :)

well i am hoping for the tank to go asap as i need the room for a new motorbike i am getting sunday, i could deliver that far on a sataday or sunday for £50 extra so the tank would be £250 :)

I shall push it into the KA Shelagh, no problem LOL.

Quick he will deliver :hyper:

What bike you getting?

I spotted the tail of the current one before I looked at the tank in the pics :D

haha well im keeping that r1 as a track day bike and i now have a 57reg r1 :p

i would have it , if i have the money now , when do you want it gone, i live in york . what do it come with?

haha well im keeping that r1 as a track day bike and i now have a 57reg r1 :p

Nice :D

I'm about to move house or the tank would have been a lot more tempting.

So your an R1 fan then :D

Myself, I've got a VFR400 track bike and a 2000 GSX-R 750 for the summer :)

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back