75 Gallon Malawi Tank

April FOTM Photo Contest Starts Now!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to enter! 🏆

clay

Fishaholic
Reaction score
I'm going to turn my 75 gallon reef tank into a malawi biotope. I'm converting it due to cost issues. My lfs is an awesome place for cichlids and saltwater they are giving me a great deal. I'm trading in 200 pounds of live rock,7 corals, and all my other livestock in for exchange of 12 cichlids of my choice, a whole lot of rock, sand, and food.

Do you have any ideas yourself? You must have seen something that made you decide to change? Help us, to help you :D

It was a red top albino peacock cichlid that my lfs has. It is now safely reserved for me :shifty:

Yes I am. I've already got my tank cleaned, sand in, water, and rocks.

Cool, what other species you plan on adding :)
Definatelly some Johaniis, some labs, maybe an auratus if its has a good attitude, a kenyi, some socolfi, a demasoni or two, and maybe a salouisi because I've never had one.

I picked up the fish today. 2 peacocks, 1 yellow lab, 1 female auratus, and 3 unknown. They were all in a tank that they have been in since April. I was told they all had been getting along fairly well so I bought them. The lab and 1 of the unknown are about 2 1/2 inches long and the rest are about 2 inches long. I will post pics when I get time.

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back