5 X Amazon Swords

re_hashed

Reaction score
Free to a good home if anyone wants them :good:

My Mrs ordered some plants from Java the other day, and they arrived yesterday. These bad-boys are far too big for my tank (mine is only a wee 15" high and these are about this tall already without any growing) so they are not going to be used.

There were some other plants included in this delivery, so I've removed some of the others and put these in the box as well. If you can make use of these other randoms then great, if you just bin them then cool (they're not in the best of nick).

I don't want to bin these 5 Amazons as they look lovely plants.

I'd preferr to get rid of the whole lot together to save me messing around with plants while in the office at work.

PM me with your address (UK only) if you want them

Thanks
Tim.

Thanks so much, Can't wait for them to arrive.

I was wondering who got in there so quick. Less than 15 minute between posting and sold messages.

James

Arrived in Excellent condition, thank you sooooooo much.

That's quite ok, not a problem. I'd prefer them to go to someone who would apprichiate them and acutally use them, they were way to big for my tank.

Don't know if you'll be able to get any mileage out of any of the other random stuff that was included, maybe you'll be able to get something, but once again I didn't want to just bin them.

Anyway, glad you like, hope they do your tank proud.

That's quite ok, not a problem. I'd prefer them to go to someone who would apprichiate them and acutally use them, they were way to big for my tank.

Don't know if you'll be able to get any mileage out of any of the other random stuff that was included, maybe you'll be able to get something, but once again I didn't want to just bin them.

Anyway, glad you like, hope they do your tank proud.

The Cabomba and parrots Feather i have left as Floating and the stems are tucked in amongst the bogwood.

Thanks for the HairGrass, was looking to get some of that. :good:

The amazons have nicely concealed the pipes and extra filter i added.
The Gouramis are already building nests in the Amazon Leaves. :hyper: :hyper:

thants how huge they are
Picture303.jpg

Most reactions

trending

Back