488l Mega Nano

April FOTM Photo Contest Starts Now!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to enter! 🏆

Buddyboy67

Fish Herder
Reaction score
Here's a few shots of my young reef as it says at moment. Just joined the forum last night so thought it best to put a thread up ......

IMGP5726.jpg

IMGP5735.jpg

IMGP5465.jpg

IMGP5473-1.jpg

IMGP5478.jpg

The tank is a 3' cubed , self contained unit with all workings in 3 rear chambers with no sump..hence a mega nano,lol.....
Running now since Aug last year and is still very young, with a lot further to go.............

nice tank, i was quite tempted to order a 3' cube when i lost all my fish to white spot.

Looks great that does, what ligthing? 400W single halide?

Lighting is only a single 150W halide with 2x 30" actinic blue tubes. Running a 10000K bulb at present and getting great results with my rics from this as they split and spread quite rapidly under it since changing from a 14000K recently

Tanks looking as good as ever Buddy
A real beaut
has Cain still got his up and running
Regards
seahorse1-1-1.png

Yep Colin ..nano still running strong mate..will sstick it up on the nano thread soon...........
Yeah Buddy go ahead and do that by all means, maybe Kane would like to log in as well, we're a family oriented forum on here.
ATB
C

Welcome to the forum :hi:

Really nice tank. I like the big cube tanks, you can get such a nice 'scape in them.

Really like the xenia going up the side/back wall, have been thinking of doing the same on my tank (either with xenia or GSP).

How are your anthias getting on (looks like 1 male and 2 females)? I have one female at the moment and would love to get a couple more but everywhere I have read says that they are pretty hard to keep in a group (have read a lot about all the females ending up turning into males and bad agression issues between them). Did you get all 3 as females or did you get them as they are now?

looking awesome!

i remeber this being started when i used to visit reeface alot! i think its the same one!

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back