3 Owls & A Sad Goodbye

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
Yeah their talons could crush a mice to death. Snakes are a natural part of any owl's diet. Of course they prefer the small ones.

And yeah magpie hates being on cam. If you check my flappy bird thread in this section, i almost died taking one shot of her hahahaha

Awww the owls are cute, would make an awesome pet. Not sure how i'd go having to feed them snakes though lol. Mice or Rats i could do, but snakes...eek!

Haha! It's just a monthly treat anyways. A way of keeping that particular snake species' numbers down. They're easier to digest than mouse hair anyways.

sawickib said:
Do they up chuck all the snake bones? haha
Yes, they do. They rip like 2 inches of the snake, gulp it down then tear another 2" til it's gone lol. That's why sometimes i just prefer to give them frogs or skinks. Less bloody lol

Eeww! But at least its controlling the number of snakes lol. Don't you feel bad letting the owls tear them to pieces literally?

Not at all. Some of my excess owls in the past were fed to my giant monitor lizard. Food chain is at work in my pet collection lol

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back