26 Gallon Bowfront

April FOTM Photo Contest Starts Now!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to enter! 🏆

Huntress

Mostly New Member
Reaction score
Wanted to add updates to my own planted tank. I started a few months ago, thanks to many members on here for the awesome advice!
131f888115.jpg

I want to add some Java Moss to the lower part and perhaps the top of the castle. Also the rear plants are still fake, and I need to get a few more taller plants. I try to find a good snail free plant. At my current pet stores I haven't much luck lately. But the Amazon Sword is doing great. I also have an assorted anubas  and I forgot the name of the taller one in my tank. Lol. Sorry.

131de64c40.jpg

Wanted to update on the tank. I added a few more plants and my Amazon Sword is growing great. Sill on the hunt for some grass or moss to cover some of the castle walls and or the ground. Also purchased a size up for my filter. For a 50gallon tank, its a  Penn Plax Cascade Hang-on Power Aquarium Filter . Cheap on Amazon but works beautifully to keep the tank clear and free of debris on the bottom. Yet doesn't bother the fish. Which I have but they're all camera shy. lol
14191959_10205559132257626_1514477980177120916_n.jpg

To resort where the plants go you mean. Higher plants towards the back and smaller front perhaps?

Still new to the planted tanks. You mean like a 3D type thing.     ///...\\\

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back