Votes: 28 25.7%
  • November 2011

Votes: 8 7.3%
  • December 2011

Votes: 4 3.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I had to go for July. Not sure why I just really liked it. Very hard decision though and so many great tanks :good:

All these tanks are great inspiration!
My vote is going to January but it won't let me use the poll, says I don't have permission?

All these tanks are great inspiration!
My vote is going to January but it won't let me use the poll, says I don't have permission?

There are post count restrictions on voting and things. Apparently there were problems with spammers, hence the automatic limits. Get some more posts under your belt and it'll all open up.

I think October just outdoes everyone else, The tank defines Aquascaping and plant care...yet the person makes it so darn simple makes you feel its easy. I think its the toughest tank to maintain amongst others :good:

Why thankyou :)

Oh i don`t even know you (i didn`t inquire about the member) :lol: ,but great tank pal, will surely need tips for my tank. Right now lifes going topsy turvy so m kinda away.

And i have to tell you one more thing ...your tank inspired me to go for a planted setup, first tank first setup , I fell for tropical fishkeeping and joined this forum simultaneously in last september and you just made it worth it!! :good: :good:

Wow that means a lot thank you :) well come join us in the planted section we're here to help :) it's changed slightly since this shot but not too much. Take a look in the planted journals there's loads of inspirational tanks in there. :good:

I just had to go with Octobers set up, it looks perfect. Someday I would love to have a tank as beautiful as that one. But I still love all the other tanks

Had to vote for Steve`s as well, very stunning tank :good: All great tanks! July was my 2nd choice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back